Monday 1 February 2010

Jonny5 - Ice Flow Mix

Those all round good guys Juju & Jordash are hosting a new mix from me over at their website Their mix section has some great mixes from them and also some choice guests.


This mix, like a few of my more out there mixes, came about after I'd been having a few nights of strange vivid dreams.
One night it seemed like I had one dream that lasted the whole night. Initially I was on the run from a motorcycle gang and the police after an act of self defence led to the killing of a member of the gang. As it been snowing outside for a few days the dream seemed to be set in the snow in the marshes close to the Suffolk town of Beccles. The dream then changed to 5 or 10 years later where I had been in hiding - but my whereabouts got found out by the police, I then had to make yet another gettaway. The dreams then progressed into the future where I would have to keep making different escapes from either the police or the gang who also still held a grudge. 'Running' by the hugarian musician Masik Janos seemed like a perfect soundtrack to all this wierdness.
Tracklist.....
Masik Janos - Domo, Domo
Trance - Maithuna
Peter Gabriel - Zaar
Joe Hisaishi - Fukai nite
Velvet Universe - Watching The Sea
Futurologischer Congress - Sonne, Wind und Meer
Din A Testbild - Tight Pants
ES - Earth and Space
Garnegy & Maties - Musculation
Kraan - Luna Park
Trance - Won't You Come With Me
Alka Yagnik - Mere Angne Men
Astral Sounds - Downhill Racer
Nico Fidenco - Come Back! Rhythm
Albert Alan Owen - Shifty Shuffle
Vasori & Caravelli - Week-end A Wingate
Masik Janos - Running
Miro - Safari of Love
Millenium - Polestar
Paolo Zavallone - Teulada
Velvet Universe - White Room
Zack Ferguson - Where Clouds Could Never Fly

6 comments: